Get your first 10 days for only $10!
If you are new to yoga please start with one of the classes listed towards the top of the class description list.
Classes are listed from the most gentle and therapeutic to the most athletic.
Peace Out –This restorative class allows you to chill out and find peace in your body, mind and spirit. Passive yoga poses are held a little longer. Most pose are done on the ground with props to support relaxation. This is our most gentle class.
Peace Frog – Chill out and gain flexibility in this Yin class. The poses are held longer to target the deeper tissues of the body. Most poses are done on the floor with the support of props. The slower pace of this class allows the body to open, the mind to quiet and spirit to find peace.
Take it Easy –There is no rush in this class. You will take it easy as you move slowly and linger in some poses. Props and breath techniques are used to help each student adapt to the poses. This class my help improve mobility, help reduce pain and alleviate stress.
Take it Easy with Meditation – You will take it easy as you move slowly and linger in some poses. Basic meditation, breath and relaxation techniques are sprinkled through this class. Great for anyone interested in stress management and relaxation
Peace, Love and a Healthy Back – Show your back some love as you build core strength, release tension and learn ways to support a healthy back. This class is great place to start a yoga practice as it supportive and gentle.
Power to the People– Support your community with this class. This is a basic level donation class. The money collected go to a local charity. Give as much or a little has you can. 100% of donations will go to charity. Do something good for yourself and your community!
Hippie Core – This class is not about six pack abs. Hippie core is building deep core strength to support your back and mid-section. Learn to engage the deeper core muscles in every pose to maintain stability, create ease in transitions and build strong, long spine.
Hippie Basics – In this class, students are guided through basic yoga poses. Breath, alignment and yoga fundamentals are the focus. This is a great place to start a yoga practice or to fine tune their yoga fundamentals.
Kundalini – This style of yoga combines physical exercises, breathing techniques, meditation, and mantra. It is known as the yoga of awareness delivering an experience of your highest consciousness. Kundalini yoga unleashes the unlimited creative potential that exists within us all. Each class will be different varying in themes and intentions
Slow Groovy Flow– Slowly groove and flow from pose to pose. This is a slower, gentler vinyasa practice, however that doesn’t mean you are not working. The slower groovy pace is great for anyone looking to build strength, balance and flexibility.
Hot Groovy Flow – Slowly groove and flow from pose to pose in a heated room. We crank up the heat to about 85 degrees. This helps loosen your muscles and release toxins. Create strength and flexibility as you move and groove through this flow style class.
Flower Power Vinyasa – Bloom into your strength and power as you connect breath and movement. Flow from posse to pose to fun, contemporary music in this athletic style class. Some yoga experience is recommended for this class.
• Please Arrive On Time –To ensure that we are providing a safe and distraction free environment the studio doors are lock at the start of each class. Remember to allow yourself a little time to check in at the front desk, take off your shoes and turn off your cell phone before entering the studio floor.
• Register Online – To save yourself some time you can register, pay and track all your classes online.
• Empty Stomach – It is best to practice on a “light” stomach. Try to eat only a small meal a few hours before your yoga practice if possible.
• Bare Feet – Yoga done in bare feet is preferred. This helps your feet stay grounded during your practice.
• Listen To Your Body – Everyone’s practice is different and everyday your practice changes. Please listen to the signals your body is sending. Take breaks when you need them – Child’s pose is a great resting place. If a pose is not working for your body please make adjustments. The instructors are here to help with many variations for each pose.